European Language Data Space Website
This statement applies to content published on the domain: ‘https://language-data-space.ec.europa.eu’.
It does not apply to other content or websites published on any of its subdomains. These websites and their content will have their own specific accessibility statement.
This website is managed by DG CNECT. It is designed to be used by as many people as possible, including people with disabilities.
You should be able to:
- zoom up to 200% without problems
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using a modern screen reader and speech recognition software (on your computer or phone)
This website is fully compliant with and the . See ‘Non-accessible content’ for more details.
The website was last tested on 16 June 2023.
Preparation of this statement
This statement was reviewed on 16 June 2023.
The compliance with the requirements set out in Directive (EU) 2016/2102 is based on a review done by the following automated tools:
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the ‘European Language Data Space’ website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers:
- Phone: +49 681 85775-5295
- E-mail: webmasterlanguage-data-space [dot] eu (webmaster[at]language-data-space[dot]eu)
- Contact form: https://language-data-space.ec.europa.eu/help_en
We try to respond to feedback within 15 business days from the date of receipt of the enquiry by the responsible Commission department.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
The ‘European Language Data Space’ website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Apple Safari browsers;
- in combination with the latest versions of JAWS, NVDA, VoiceOver and TalkBack.
The accessibility of the ‘European Language Data Space’ website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of the ‘European Language Data Space’ website, we are aware of some limitations, which we are working to fix. Below is a description of known limitations and potential solutions. Please contact us if you encounter an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for the ‘European Language Data Space’ website:
- Some documents are in PDF format and are not accessible.